Island Bean Bag Covers
Island Bean Bag Covers
Luxury Bean Bag Loungers designed for kids of all ages | Elevate your play room game with Island Bean Bags, your kids will adore these gorgeous loungers.
Designed by us and made from premium Silicon Vegan Leather, our Bean Bag covers are versatile, soft, supple, and durable for both indoor and outdoor use, their unique design allows them to lay flat like a floor cushion or sit up like a lounger or traditional bean bag. Island Bean Bags feature a generous handle for little hands to easily grip and pull around the house. The luxurious vegan leather cover welcomes’ sticky fingers! It’s wipeable, stain & water-resistant surface allows food and mess to easily wipe clean. Perfect for picnics, play time, cubby making, & creating cosy nooks, and movie night snuggle spots.
Our Bean Bags also make great baby loungers- lay your bean bag flat like a floor cushion and position baby in the middle of the bean bag, nestle baby in so that the sides lift slightly around them, always supervise babies 100% of the time when on a bean bag.
Please Note- Bean Bags are sold as covers only
Available in 5 Colours- Caramel, Mustard, Sand, Duck Egg & Sunny Cream
Please note- Sunny Cream has WARM sunny, French vanilla, delicious butter cream vibes and pairs beautifully with warm colours. If you're wanting a light COOL colour Sand or Duck Egg work best.
When purchasing an Island Bean Bag Floor Cushion you are purchasing the COVER ONLY- fill the cotton bean bag insert provided with 100 to 120 litres of Bean Bag Beans (depending on how full you like them), or fill with your choice of eco filling. Beans will need to be topped up occasionally, after prolonged use.
Standard Bean bag beans available at a department store near you.
Earth Friendly Beans- We recommend Envee Bio based beanbag beans. Envee beans are proudly made in Australia and are 100% plant based available at https://envee.eco
Size- 90cm diameter x 16cm height (when laying flat)
- fill cotton bean bag insert provided with 100 to 120 litres bean bag beans
- water and stain resistant
- uv resistant
- non toxic
- eco friendly & recyclable
- easy clean- simply wipe with a soapy cloth or baby wipe
- faux leather, no animals harmed in the making
- cotton insert to contain beans included
- child safety zips on insert & cover (you will need a paper clip to open these)
- beans may need topping up from time to time
1. Child Safety Zips require a paper clip to open and close (see photos provided)
2. ask a friend to help- place bean bag insert provided inside the bean bag and open
3. pour the beans into the insert inside the bean bag and zip both bags closed
Fun Fact- Did you know that the Silicon leather our bean bags are made of is derived from natural silica, the constituent of sand! And is naturally uv resistant, taking our love affair with the beach NEXT LEVEL!
PLEASE NOTE- like sand, Silicone based vegan leather gets hot in the sun, so if using our bean bags at the beach or by the pool we recommend covering with a towel or sitting in the shade.
- bean bags are not for babies to sleep on
- always supervise babies on bean bags
- silicone based vegan leather heats up in the sun- Use in the shade or cover with a towel when outside.
- take care when filling! We recommend two people to fill. Do not fill when babies, toddlers or children are present. Beans can suffocate if polystyrene beans are inhaled. Be sure to contain the beans and dispose of any runaway beans and plastic wrapping.
- wipe clean with soapy cloth or baby wipe
- avoid sharp objects
- Do not iron the leather outer layer
- Do not bleach, machine wash, dry clean or tumble dry
- Beans may need to be topped up occasionally
Did you know that polystyrene Bean Bag Beans can actually be recycled? When/if you ever have to dispose of any, put them in a clear plastic bag (making sure they are not contaminated with anything else) and put in your recycling bin.
- JAJo A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 hours agoCaramel love
Grabbed an island bean bag when we moved to our new house knowing it would be perfect for the kid's to jump onto and lounge around, but also perfect for the dog! The dog pretty much thinks he owns it now and barks in a sunny spot in the house for us to grab his bean bag and put in the sun haha. We gave away the dog bed, as this is his preferred nap spot. The boys like using as part of their obstacle course too haha
- LJLeila J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat for teenagers too
We have a small lounge room so I was looking for a small bean bag and wondered if this would work for teenages. Happy to report that my 13 year old loves it. There’s not enough room on the couch for us all to fit so he uses the bean bag (propped up against the front of the couch to give extra back support) and it works a treat. It looks beautiful when not in use, does not dominate the lounge room and even works for adults too when propped up. Highly recommend for anyone looking for something small to use that’s comfy for teenagers.
- TCTracey C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoWe love our bean bag!
We purchased 2 bean bags for our kids and they love them! Beautiful quality, easy to clean & so comfy!
- KKatieI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoButtery Soft
The caramel beanbag stole our heart, it’s so buttery soft and suits our interior perfectly. Between our 3kids and doggo it’s definitely the fave spot in the house to chill out, I often find my 4yr old propped up in it looking at books.
The quality is incredible & cannot fault it, we’ve even taken our beanbag to the beach with us and never marks or scratches. Highly recommend to anyone considering purchasing.
- BJBecca. J.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat bean bags!
My 1 year old loves this bean bag. We’re very happy with our purchase