Island Bean Bag
Introducing our BRAND NEW Island Bean Bag Floor Cushions!
Island Bean Bags bring an oasis of colour, fun and comfort to your home.
Designed by us, and made from premium Silicon Vegan Leather, they are versatile, soft, supple, and durable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Island Bean Bags are perfect for- play rooms, lounge rooms and kids bedrooms; the park, beach and beside the pool.
Our Island Bean Bag design allows them to lay flat like a floor cushion or sit up like a traditional Bean bag. They have a generous sized handle perfect for toddlers and kids to grip onto, so they can take their island of fun & comfort wherever they go!
Fun Fact- Did you know that Silicon leather is derived from natural silica, the constituent of sand! And is naturally uv resistant, taking our love affair with the beach NEXT LEVEL!
PLEASE NOTE- like sand, Silicone based vegan leather gets hot in the sun, so if using at the beach or by the pool we recommend covering with a towel.
When purchasing an Island Bean Bag Floor Cushion you are purchasing the COVER ONLY- fill with the bean bag liner with 100 litres of Bean Bag Beans, or your choice of eco filling.
Available in 4 Colours- Caramel, Mustard, Sand & Duck Egg
Size- 90cm diameter x 16cm height
- water and stain resistant
- uv resistant
- non toxic
- eco friendly & recyclable
- easy clean- simply wipe with a soapy cloth or baby wipe
- faux leather, no animals harmed in the making
- cotton insert to contain beans included
- child safety zips on insert & cover (you will need a paper clip to open these)
- bean bags are not for babies to sleep on
- take care when filling! Do not fill when babies, toddlers or children are present. Beans can suffocate if polystyrene beans are inhaled. Be sure to contain the beans and dispose of any runaway beans and plastic wrapping.
- wipe clean with soapy cloth or baby wipe
- avoid sharp objects
- avoid permanent markers and ball point pens
- Do not iron, bleach, machine wash, dry clean or tumble dry
Did you know that Bean Bag Beans can actually be recycled? When/if you ever have to dispose of any, put them in a clear plastic bag (making sure they are not contaminated with anything else) and put in your recycling bin.